Delivery on all orders to the UK mainland is FREE (excluding the following postcodes/offshore territories below).
We do not ship free to Scottish Islands, Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man.
If you live in one of the following Postcode areas, the following Delivery charges will apply:
- £35 - ALL BT (Northern Ireland) Postocdes, ALL IV Postcodes, ALL HS Postcodes, ALL AB (Aberdeen) Postcodes, ALL ZE (Shetland) Postcodes, TR21-25 (Isles of Scilly), PO30-41 (Isle of Wight), PA20, PA41-49, PA60-75, PA77-78, PH42-44, KA27-28, KW15-17, DD8-11, PA21-40, KW1-14, PH17-26, PH30-35, PH37-39, PH41, PH49, PH50
- £70 - ALL Isle Of Man/Jersey and Channel Islands
- We do not deliver to Southern Ireland or to countries outside of the UK.
- Many of our deliveries are available within 24-48 hours although many large items take 5-7 working days to deliver, subject to stock availability. Delivery to postcodes highlighted where an extra delivery charge is applicable can take up to 7-14 days to be delivered. Please contact us if you require further information.
- Large home appliances are delivered either by our own or the manufacturer's fully trained crew. The two-man crew ensure that the utmost care is taken throughout the delivery process. Your time is important to us, which is why we confirm the date of delivery in advance by email and a further confirmation is sent the night before delivery. Our crew will also call on the day to confirm their probable time of arrival. Once on site they will deliver to the room of your choice on the ground floor of your property, unpack, position and dispose of the packaging material. You may request our delivery crew not to unpack or remove the packaging if you are not using the appliance imminently. The above service is completely free.
- If you live in a block of flats, we will deliver as above provided there is a suitable lift in service. If there is no lift, we will deliver to the maximum height of the second floor as long as the appliance does not exceed 85 Kgs for health and safety reasons. Large appliances such as American Fridge Freezers and Range Cookers, we will only be able to deliver to the entrance of the block of flats at street level.
- Please note that most of our deliveries are two-man for large home appliances. In more remote areas, or in some cases where it’s practical, [for example if delivering a single oven], the delivery may be carried out by one man.
- If you wish to change the date of delivery you may do so by no later than 12pm the day before. If delivery date requires changing after this time, a re-delivery fee will apply. We are unable to specify a time delivery in advance as the route planning for your drop takes place the afternoon prior. A timed window will be provided as soon as it is available- normally no later than the morning of delivery. In the event you wish to change your delivery date please call us on 01442 502 460 Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Couriers deliver smaller items and travel goods for which the date is confirmed prior by email.